Thursday, April 23, 2009

Week 9 - Problem solving and affective learning

This week, we reach the highest level of E-Learning: Problem-solving and Affective learning.

We learn how what are the characteristics of problems, how to differentiate between attitudes and motivation and definations of new terminologies like receiving, responding and valuing.

This is really the most interesting lesson because it deals with the highest-order form of learning that humans can take.

I would say that for Receiving and Responding, taking certain steps like making subtle moves of giving aesthetically-looking designs for applications or stuff like music contribute towards the attaining of these 2 steps by students.

I also agree that for attitudinal learning to take place, reinforcement has to have provided and thus such opportunnites have to be created. However, it is hard to do so and that is why this is the hardest form of learning.

I think some studies should be done on this, I think it would really benefit me in many ways if I am able to master this.

No comments:

Post a Comment