Another interesting week full of terminologies..... is there no end to it.
Apparently, it does seem to contain some useful information like how to group information together to make it easier to remember them.
We also learnt the defination of concepts and how to differentiate between a concept and a fact. However, I would say I disagree with the defination of concept provided here or perhaps I am only putting it in different words. But I think my defination of concept does not agree with the one provided here, perhaps this is because it is used in different contexts.
Anyway, my defination of concept is an idea, a thought. Simply that will make it a concept. I also thought the way to differentiate between facts and concepts seem interesing and debatable because can concepts really not have definations? How about the defination of kindness? Can someone do something that is wrong and still call it kindness?
This is one really interesting module.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment