This is week 11 already, time passes so fast.....
This week during lecture, we basically listen to a short talk and then we got about doing our webquest already.
The eXe application is really interesting, it basically has all the simple web authoring functions like inserting images, text, links, etc and added on with E-Learning functions like the quiz. There is also this function where you can add JavaScripts...maybe I can explore using this even though I have not touched it in years, from way back in primary school, I think.
My group also got down to serious business and we did some hard work to get the basic form of our webquest up. Luckily, we had met a few times before this to come up with the goals and objectives and so we were not so lost or had to do anything from scratch, in fact, just a few tweaks here and there and I think our webquest will be all done already.
Al the best for our webquest!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment